Somewhere I Know

by - January 14, 2012



My heart yearns for something that I don't know what it is but,
I want to discover on my own . . . it also longs for a place
I’ve never been to yet I have only dreamed about.
A place I already call my second home and which makes me
Think of it as somewhere special and that it has a lot to offer me
But as beautiful as it all sounds, it feels like
There’s some mystery going on in the midst of those
Cobbled streets that might hold a secret between them
Or might have a special moment or memory for me.
And all I want to know is what you have for me.”

Photo & words : my own

You May Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you so much for all of your lovely thoughts which I'm happy to read and even try my best to reply them all! ♡


Copyright © 2011 - 2017 Melissa Cuentas