November 24, 2012

Favourite Book

 

I would like to point of out that I don't read that often, and if I happen to read a book it's because it's of my interest, also they say you shouldn't judge a book by its cover (referring to a person), but when it comes to books and readings if the cover 'speaks' to me, I'll quickly read part of the prologue / beginning and the end, also the back of the cover to find a summary of what the book it's all about and if I feel intrigued, then I will read it for sure, if it's not that attractive (aka, the cover) I'll pass. 

This is exactly what happened when I came across to this book, first hello, it has the Eiffel Tower on the cover, plus I kinda of knew where would this be going to, also the title caught my attention which in English translates to The Smile of The Women or The Ingredients of Love. I loved the book from beginning to end and just like the book says it, I was smiling from ear to ear while I was reading, it was very enjoyable and it could be one of my favourite reads so far. 

Have you ever read this book or any other from Nicolas Barreau? Let me know in the comments! Until next time! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome or welcome back to my blog. ✨

Thank you SO much for stopping by, reading and even leaving a comment. It always makes me SO happy to read your comments and I try my best to reply back as soon as I can.

Spam WILL be deleted. Please remember to be kind and friendly. 🤍

xo
ℳ.

Copyright @ MELISSA CUENTAS LABRADOR 2024.