January 26, 2014

Weekend Reading


This week was undoudtedly my "last week" of holidays after having taken almost (literally) two gap years, I'll start University oh, so-soon (tomorrow) and have tried to enjoy the most these last days, staying at home and doing nothing as usual and catching up with news and reading blogs. Every once in a while (on week-ends) I'll share with you some links of interesting reads, recipes and everything I find around the net. . .


  • January is slipping away and February is around the corner which means Valentine's Day is around, too and everything on the net just look so cute and everyone's in that mood already, unfortunately us Colombian do not celebrate this on Feb but in Sept, and that's pretty much still far away. This Raspberry Shortbread (Cordiform) cookies recipe from Glitter Guide is my favorite and must give it a try!
  • Many of you might've seen this already, but seriously I can't get over how beautiful Elie Saab Haute Couture SS14 is! It's pure love and... ❤ I love it, also you can still watch the video here.
  • Thought Catalog is one of those websites I love to come for more and more, you can find any kind of article with different topics but in my case, I enjoy reading the ones that I take as “advices” and/or keeps me thinking about it all day, here are some I've read: click here, here, here and here.
  • Last but no least, I've been listening non-stop to this song (in Swedish) and also to this old classic one


See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome or welcome back to my blog. ✨

Thank you SO much for stopping by, reading and even leaving a comment. It always makes me SO happy to read your comments and I try my best to reply back as soon as I can.

Spam WILL be deleted. Please remember to be kind and friendly. 🤍

xo
ℳ.

Copyright @ MELISSA CUENTAS LABRADOR 2024.