March 15, 2014

Mamb


I rarely do share of places I go to here on the blog, but sometimes it's good to share and show people what it's like in your hometown and there's always a first time. I was born, raised and still living somewhere in Colombia, my hometown is recognised because of its carnivals that happen every single year, (yes, I'm from B/quilla). During my almost 20 years of being here, I've never had the chance to go to a museum, okay, sometimes I even joke about it that I'm from here but at the same time I know nothing about my own city/hometown. Anyway, I went once to an exhibition that was held at where I used to take my English classes but that wasn't actually a museum but still got to enhoy that one with the few pieces that were there.

I came here with around +30 people who study also Fashion Design, and we came with our teacher, the place is actually pretty small yet so simple, I didn't understand much but I guess that's what art really is about, you try to understand what the artist wanted to capture and what feeling wanted to evoke. This visit was mainly for a project, but I would love to come back one day as well, and maybe if you ever come here and you're oh, so-interested, come visit this museum.



PS: I'll try my best to take more pictures of places, so that you can browse into this category and find a little inside into my city and guide! Until next time! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome or welcome back to my blog. ✨

Thank you SO much for stopping by, reading and even leaving a comment. It always makes me SO happy to read your comments and I try my best to reply back as soon as I can.

Spam WILL be deleted. Please remember to be kind and friendly. 🤍

xo
ℳ.

Copyright @ MELISSA CUENTAS LABRADOR 2024.