April 18, 2014

Paris Sketchbook


No idea when my love affair with Paris started but since a couple of years I've been a loyal lover of that beautiful place and because of it, I've been also a serious collector of Paris books, no matter what kind of book it is, what it is about, if it does have the Paris word on its cover or the story took place in Paris, then let me tell you I wouldn't even think twice in purchasing it, that's how I ended up getting this book on my hands, it's the latest addition to my smallish collection. I'm a huge fan of illustrations as well, and these ones from Jason Brooks are amazing.





PS: Sorry for my absence on the blog, but I've been quite busy with Univ, and have had too many works with deadlines. See you soon! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome or welcome back to my blog. ✨

Thank you SO much for stopping by, reading and even leaving a comment. It always makes me SO happy to read your comments and I try my best to reply back as soon as I can.

Spam WILL be deleted. Please remember to be kind and friendly. 🤍

xo
ℳ.

Copyright @ MELISSA CUENTAS LABRADOR 2024.