Family Heirlooms

by - August 29, 2014



 Anyone may have diamonds: an heirloom is an ornament of quite a different kind. ― Elizabeth Ashton


FAVORITES: Ever since I was a kid, my cousin and I would run to my grandma's room and wear all of her pretty stuff, like her shoes, makeup and even her most precious jewels, at that time and age I thought that owning something from her, my other grandma or any of my other relatives would be something special that I would appreciate later.

Me, at being almost 20 years, I own so many statement pieces from relatives from all over the world but these are just a few of my favorites ones. I just love jewelry so much but I must say I don't wear it 'that much' yet I know I'll wear these for some very special ocassions 'one day'. There are some of my relatives that have passed away already, and having something that belonged to them makes it even more than special.



Do you own something that belonged to one of your loved ones? What is it?


For more you can follow me on facebook, twitter, instagram to keep you up to date. XO, Melissa.

You May Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you so much for all of your lovely thoughts which I'm happy to read and even try my best to reply them all! ♡


Copyright © 2011 - 2017 Melissa Cuentas