A Letter To 2015
"While you might be gone now and were just another chapter in my life, I want to take a moment in this tiny space to let you know that I feel so grateful for everything you brought to me this year. It's incredible how one year gets just better than the other one, with its ups and downs yet we still manage to hang in there. This couple of weeks - as usual - i have spent it by being so grateful, everything that happened to me because of you was a huge step in my life, kind of like a big life achievement and I'm not proud only of it but also of me, it was a memorable year indeed, and if I could find a word to tell you now it would definitely be 'thanks'. . .
- Thanks because I met lots of great people this year, and I've overcome little by little my shyness and I'm not afraid of speaking my mind when I have to.
- Thanks because throughout this year I started letting go on things now, started to believe more in myself and what I'm capable of doing.
- Thanks for making me have what it was an amazing trip and for letting me get on a plane even if I had to wait 21 years to do so, what was most important is that I got to spend a beautiful holidays with my loved ones and that's what most matters to me.
- Thanks for all the lessons you brought this year for me, because of them I've become a more mature and a wise woman for my very young age, I think that's one of the best things and feelings and a huge step in my life too.
- Thanks for helping say no to some opportunities that have knocked my door and some doors have simply closed for me but that means I deserve the very best and something big will come.
- Thanks for this and for the more of countless of amazing things that happened to me this year, thank you for what it was an amazing year, you might be gone but not forgotten because along you there were lots of great memories which I'll never forget but will reminisce about as the years go by one after the other one because they've simply left a permanent stain on my heart, so thank you for what it was an amazing ride of 2015, every year that goes and comes I complain less and less and just enjoy it while it lasts, so many things were learned and I thank you for all of it.
On blogging related. . .
- Thanks to all of my readers for following me on this journey even though i didn't blog that much this year.
- Thanks for your constant support and lovely comments and for stopping by every time a new post goes up, you and your feedback / thoughts / comments actually brighten up my days.
- Thanks for following me all of these years, even though my blog is not that big enough, because of you and it, I am where I am now and I would not be here if it weren't because of you.
Now, there's less than 24 hours for the year to end, but I'm ready to kick it off and start the new one, so many goals were set that must be achieved inmediately, well, actually that's about blog material, but more of that, soon. Anyway, I'm so excited for the new year to come and also I want to know what it has already in store for me, I know it'll be an amazing ride, so bring on 2016!!!
To all of you, I want to wish you a very happy new year, hope you all are partying and celebrating the last minutes or hours of what has been an amazing year, hoping that this new year brings you as of first health, then, happiness, wealth and success all wrapped in one. My best, best wishes from the bottom of my heart to each and every single one of you. I love you all and THANKS for being part of my 2015 chapter. Thank you again!