September 2, 2017

The Edit: Summer to Fall Fashion Ideas





"This post was in collaboration with Yoins"

Some of you are going through a transition from the bits left of summer to the beginning of fall already, in my case well, despite being summer all year round we have “winter seasons” aka rain, followed by cold (fresh breeze) by the end of the year. The weather in here is super-hot, one that gets worst every year and makes me want to wear comfortable yet pretty clothes every time, either to go out or for uni and even staying at home because why not, I like to be well-dressed! There are so many things currently on my wishlist, ones that I could simply never afford, others that I might but do not have the money and it would take me a while to save, being this last always beautifully made items with an affordable price tag. 


This is what  Yoins  is about, an online destination for fashion lovers like you and me to express ourselves through high quality fashion at an affordable price, especially if you’re a student like me that’s a good extra bonus if you know what I’m talking about. I honestly love brands like this. In fact, I’ve decided to share with you some look inspiration ideas for this transition from summer to fall or in my case for summer to rainy, cold days that are waiting ahead. . .

Look No.1  Off the shoulder + stripes 



I personally adore this whole outfit, stripes are or have been a trend lately, and off the shoulder either tops or dresses are always a favourite of mine, they take me back to my childhood days, must be late 90's - early 00's thing, I swear I wore something similar. 

I picked this dress from the  fashion tops for women online  section in their website. It was truly love at first sight, I loved all the colour options as well, but went for this red one instead, decided to pair it with gray colour suede sandals and some gold details an in long pendant earrings perfect to catch the last sunrays left from summer. 

Occasion: I would wear this outfit to go out with the family whether it's to the mall or cinema or maybe to church. 

Get the look: dress (in red) - earrings - shoes (grey suede) : Yoins.com



Look No.2  Autumnal Days 


When it comes to clothes, the last thing you’ll see me wearing are crop tops, maybe because they’re cropped and show so much skin but my one tip advice is crop tops paired with high-waisted pants, always give it a go or at least give it a try, that’s why I’ve decided to create this outfit perfect for beginning of autumn, not sure if the crop top would it be okay depending how’s the weather where you’re currently from, but to me this is okay, I also feel and love the colour palette. A pants in that exact same colour has been in my wishlist since I can remember. 

For some, the fall season is more about cozy days, wearing knits, and so on but to me, it has always inspired me the colours of that season, that's why I went for neutrals in this second look and which I truly love, I picked the crop top from the  crop tops for women online section , and decided to pair with dark colours, like I said neutrals so that, the top would stand out and for accessories, went for gold details again

Occasion: I would wear this either for day out with friends, for a presentation at Uni and any other special occasion like a birthday, dinner. 

Get the look: crop top (white) - pants (chocolate) - earrings - bag - shoes : Yoins.com





I hope you’ve loved this post, let me know in the comments box below which is your favourite and how you’re preparing from this new season. 



Until next time! xx

23 comments:

  1. I so loved this post & concept and your picks! The second look has got to be my favourite as well! ♥️ :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second look is awesome!
    I`m following your blog with a great pleasure on Pinterest
    Please follow me back - Sunny Eri: beauty experience

    ReplyDelete
  3. The outfits you put together are so cute. These are really good ideas.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetie! I know, right? I love them that I can't get enough of them and I might need to re-create them! ♥️ xx

      Delete
  4. Oh my, these two outfits are so pretty, the second one is my favourite but the first one is just too cute to not wear! In love with the crop top and those pants! 😍 Love how you're leveling up your editing/graphic game! 💕 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much Camille, that means a lot to me! Those pants are honestly to die for! ♥️ xx

      Delete
  5. What a beautiful picks and outfit ideas! Love the dress, so pretty, perfect for a picnic as well! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much Maria Paula! I totally agree, just need a wicker bag, and outfit ready! :) xoxo

      Delete
  6. so so nice Darling. I love this Blogpost
    xx
    Johanna

    www.fashionstylebyjohanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog and love it , had to follow you on Bloglovin'! I really like how you've incorporated pieces from both seasons which will be amazing as we transition in to autumn :)
    Feel free to check out my latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO MUCH Arianne! That's good to know because I was unsure if the second outfit would work but it seems to be everyone's favourite, plus it'd be something I would really wear in autumn! ♥️ xx

      Delete
  8. You have such dope editing!! I'm impressed!

    Liz
    www.liznroad.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much Liz! That means a lot to me! ♥️ xx

      Delete
  9. loveeee those pants
    xx
    http://thedemeler.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ¡Increíble vestuario y combinación de colores! Además las gorras son un accesorio indispensable, no solo para protegerte del sol, sino también tener una identidad única.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome or welcome back to my blog. ✨

Thank you SO much for stopping by, reading and even leaving a comment. It always makes me SO happy to read your comments and I try my best to reply back as soon as I can.

Spam WILL be deleted. Please remember to be kind and friendly. 🤍

xo
ℳ.

Copyright @ MELISSA CUENTAS LABRADOR 2024.