March 7, 2018

A Fashion & Beauty Haul




Today's post is one that I've been trying to post for a while and since I'm back with my regular posting schedule, then what better way to post this next. These are a few things I've recently bought, besides a shirt and some bras and undies and just like that my money went away in the blink of an eye, something I keep on asking myself how but at the same I'm trying to overcome. Everything is so expensive nowadays and it hurts me and my wallet so badly, especially now that Uni is over and still have no job!!!

On fashion related, more like accessories. You've seen them both already on my Instagram but I bought these two crossbody bags. The ones I own are so old and the other one damaged itself with no reason, so I had no more bags rather than my go-to yet colorful mochila bag. I wanted a simple and black one and got this one at Stradivarius, it was around  COP $60.000 (USD$21) or so. I love the fact it has double zipper / compartment. YAY! The material is a really good one so, double yay!



The other bag I got is this summery-like crossbody bag that has some faux leather and straw detail on the bottom (?) and gold details. On the inside it has three compartments, well actually two but in the middle of them both, there's a zipper pocket (?) and it came with two straps, a short and longer one. 

I fell in love with it at first sight and can't wait to wear it more often but NOT everyday, just especial occasions. I bought this one in Calzacosta, and it was like COP $84.000 (USD$30)


On beauty related : I actually got a few things, the first one is this concealer by Maybelline, that you might have already heard about and you're probably tired of it, so excuse me in advance. I watched so many Youtube tutorials and all of them actually made me buy it and give it a try. Does it works? It definitely does but something I do differently is that I don't put primer, then foundation, then concealer, that's how girls start doing their make up, I on the other hand, have my face washed and clean apply this concealer under my eyebags and then face powder et voilá, continue with my go-to makeup. (blush, mascara, do my eyebrows then a bit of lipstick and I'm ready to go)

I'm not a beauty guru // expert or something like that but I'm on my way to get better at doing my makeup, I'm still learning about it, so thanks Youtube beauty vloggers babes!!! 

I got this one at Farmatodo and it was like 30% off or so, I paid around COP$27.000 (USD$9,50)


The next thing I bought that was actually on sale, aka 50% off, was this SO-LASHY! waterproof mascara by COVERGIRL. I really loved it so much, it's one of my favourite mascaras and if you want me to, I can share a review on this product as well! It was like COP$20.900 (USD$7,30)


Moving onto nails polishes, I got this nail treatment (?), kind of like a base coat to make your nails stronger, I've been loving it so far and I might as well share a proper review and my experience on this on another post! I got this one at Casa del Peluquero but no idea how much it costs! 


Last but no least, one of my favourite nail polishes. This one is from Vitú, a cruelty free Colombian beauty brand and their products are formulated using some natural ingredients, such colagen, Vitamin E and more. As for nail polishes, my go-to shade is "Nieve". I've always loved white nail polish or some sort of creamy hues, usually to go on my toe nails and this one is my all-time favourite. The bottle actually changed, it was smaller but this one is double bigger and surely it will last a little longer. It was around COP$6000 (USD$2)



And that's it. Usually they're not that pricey, some were actually good deals and got quite lucky with some products! Hope that you guys enjoy this post! Wish you all are having an amazing mid-week so far, and let me know in the comment box below if you would like to see a proper and full-in-depth review on the nail treatment and mascara and another product I've been using and that has worked as well and I want to share with you all. Please do let me know, if I include them all in a single post or separate post! Thanks in advance! :)


Until next time! xx

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bags, I love them so much!!! Also, I use that concealer as well, I apply it almost on my entire face! Haha! Definitely you should post a review on about them in a single post. :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much Tuğba! I know, I feel like I've got strong love for bags, I want to buy more and more! I'll keep that in mind and make sure to fit everything in one huge long post. ♥ xo

      Delete
  2. Being a fashion blogger is so expensive! You're right, everything does add up!! I end up returning a lot of stuff. Makes it easier.

    Jennifer
    Effortlessly Sophisticated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Well, even though I do not get any income through blogging, I know how hard that can be for some that actually do. You work so hard and money just goes in the blink of an eye, but hey, first thing first, like paying the rent, bills and else and the rest, well that can wait; not to mention it's okay to treat yourself from time to time. ♥ xo

      Delete
  3. What a good deals! I love every single item!!!
    I as well use that same concealer. haha! it works tho!
    I think you should do a single post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria Paula! I feel like I got quite lucky this time which doesn't happen to me so often as I want to. Haha! I'll work on that post then to make it fit in a one long post! ♥ xo

      Delete
  4. I love everything you got. The black bag is so cute.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Courtney! I know, it's my fave! ♥ xo

      Delete
  5. gurl i love your photos and blog so glad you are back ;)

    what's the best thing for blog giveaway >> and a new post on the bloghttps://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/2018/03/what-to-wear-for-international-womens.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome or welcome back to my blog. ✨

Thank you SO much for stopping by, reading and even leaving a comment. It always makes me SO happy to read your comments and I try my best to reply back as soon as I can.

Spam WILL be deleted. Please remember to be kind and friendly. 🤍

xo
ℳ.

Copyright @ MELISSA CUENTAS LABRADOR 2024.