October 10, 2012

Polka Dots vs Studs

 





I just came back from a little family trip to Cartagena, it was a much needed vacation for all of us and this was the outfit I wore that day we left home. We checked in at the hotel we were staying at and then walked around the Bocagrande area/neighborhood and I took some pictures while we were at the Bahía Interna de Cartagena and I got these photos taken by my mom to show you my look of the day. Probably the most 'fancy' of this trip. As I spent the rest of our vacation wearing chanclas and dresses and also shorts and tank tops.

I really love this skirt SO much, it has studs on the waist as if it was a belt and has a zip on the back. I wanted to wear this polka dot top to go with it, put on these nude sandals and my favorite mochila bag, perfect to carry all of my essentials and also go-to camera. 

What do you think of this look? Let me know in the comment box below!


I was wearing:
Top: Gef / Skirt: Micerino / Shoes: Calzacosta / Bag: Sybilla - Falabella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome or welcome back to my blog. ✨

Thank you SO much for stopping by, reading and even leaving a comment. It always makes me SO happy to read your comments and I try my best to reply back as soon as I can.

Spam WILL be deleted. Please remember to be kind and friendly. 🤍

xo
ℳ.

Copyright @ MELISSA CUENTAS LABRADOR 2024.