March 15, 2014

Mamb


I rarely do share of places I go to here on the blog, but sometimes it's good to share and show people what it's like in your hometown and there's always a first time. I was born, raised and still living somewhere in Colombia, my hometown is recognised because of its carnivals every single year that are our traditions, (yes, I'm from B/quilla), during my almost 20 years of being here, I've never had the chance to go to a museum, okay, I went once to an exhibition that was held at where I used to take my English classes but that wasn't actually a museum. Anyway, I came here with around +30 people who study also Fashion Design, the place is actually pretty small yet so simple and maybe if you ever come here and you're oh, so-interested, come visit this museum.





PS: I'll try my best to take more pictures of places, so that you can browse into this category and find a little inside into my city and guide. For more you can follow me on facebooktwitterpinterest and instagram and don't forget to subscribe via bloglovin' for timely updates! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all of your lovely thoughts, they're kindly appreciated. I read and even try my best to reply them all! ♡