December 3, 2011

I Graduated From High School

 









Yes, as you read it from the title, I have graduated from high school yesterday and I still can not believe it. My family surprised me with a little family reunion at my grandma's and even got some gifts from them too. I really had a beautiful day and one I'll never forget about. 

PS: Yes, grandma already has her whole house decorated with Christmas, she usually decorates it at around mid November or so. This is what happens at Colombian households. 


I was wearing:

Dress: Miscerino / Shoes: Calzacosta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome or welcome back to my blog. ✨

Thank you SO much for stopping by, reading and even leaving a comment. It always makes me SO happy to read your comments and I try my best to reply back as soon as I can.

Spam WILL be deleted. Please remember to be kind and friendly. 🤍

xo
ℳ.

Copyright @ MELISSA CUENTAS LABRADOR 2024.