December 15, 2011

Old but Goodie

 


Apologies for the blurry photo, it's what I got from this day and outfit that I wore last month (blame my Blackberry phone camera quality) I had this in the archives and thought I would post it here on the blog. 

I was feeling this brown/nude with denim outfit. I loved it so much, and yes, the tiny bag I was wearing is also made out of denim. Wore this to go to the mall Buena Vista. Strolled around, went window shopping and told my mom to take a photo of me and this was it. It was already decorated with Christmas and this was in November by the way. 


Until next time! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome or welcome back to my blog. ✨

Thank you SO much for stopping by, reading and even leaving a comment. It always makes me SO happy to read your comments and I try my best to reply back as soon as I can.

Spam WILL be deleted. Please remember to be kind and friendly. 🤍

xo
ℳ.

Copyright @ MELISSA CUENTAS LABRADOR 2024.