January 2, 2012

New Year's OOTD

 



Happy New Year, lovelies! Wishing you all the best in this 2012. Today, I am sharing another outfit post, I don't know how often or if I will keep on sharing these but better something than nothing. :)

This is what I wore for new year's plus my grandma's birthday. I was in the lookout to see what I was going to wear, and I walked past by this fabric store and saw this fabric on their window display, when I saw it, it was not only love at first sight but also my brain started to creatively function. I still can't figure out its details, is it fringes? is it ruffles? 

I was thinking of either getting a skirt or a dress made and well, bought the fabric and told my neighbor who's a dressmaker to make it for me. The original design was very different to this but I pretty much loved it and how it turned out. I went with a very monochromatic look, found these shoes to match and as for the accessories was lucky enough to already have them in this 'shade'. lol. Also, I've been into this colour lately, so don't blame me. :-P

What do you think of this look? Let me know your thoughts. :)


I was wearing:
Dress: Custom made / Shoes: Marosca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome or welcome back to my blog. ✨

Thank you SO much for stopping by, reading and even leaving a comment. It always makes me SO happy to read your comments and I try my best to reply back as soon as I can.

Spam WILL be deleted. Please remember to be kind and friendly. 🤍

xo
ℳ.

Copyright @ MELISSA CUENTAS LABRADOR 2024.