January 14, 2012

Somewhere I Know



My heart yearns for something that I don't know what it is but,
I want to discover on my own . . . it also longs for a place
I’ve never been to yet I have only dreamed about.
A place I already call my second home and which makes me
Think of it as somewhere special and that it has a lot to offer me
But as beautiful as it all sounds, it feels like
There’s some mystery going on in the midst of those
Cobbled streets that might hold a secret between them
Or might have a special moment or memory for me.
And all I want to know is what you have for me.”

Photo & words : my own

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome or welcome back to my blog. ✨

Thank you SO much for stopping by, reading and even leaving a comment. It always makes me SO happy to read your comments and I try my best to reply back as soon as I can.

Spam WILL be deleted. Please remember to be kind and friendly. 🤍

xo
ℳ.

Copyright @ MELISSA CUENTAS LABRADOR 2024.