August 23, 2014

Family Heirlooms

 


If there's something I love the most, when it comes to jewelry, is having some pieces that have belonged to my loved ones. Most of them were gifted to my mom which she has now passed onto me, as well as some of them has been gifted to me. They are not just a simple accessory, but when you wear it, there's this sentiment / feeling that it belonged to someone else, made memories and now, you're wearing it and making your own memories too, if that makes any sense. It's like when you also go thrifting and find something you love be it a bag, a ring, or something else. You will think who did it belonged to, how did they wear it or even how they felt wearing it, etc. It's pretty much the same questions I ask myself.

The ones in this photo above, are my current favourites and I hope I can keep all of them just for the sake of the memories, some I don't wear them, but I do wear the others, but it's still something so beautiful and valuable that I guess that's why I'm keeping them for. 

Do you also collect jewelry/accessories that belonged to your loved ones or? Let me know in the comment box down below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome or welcome back to my blog. ✨

Thank you SO much for stopping by, reading and even leaving a comment. It always makes me SO happy to read your comments and I try my best to reply back as soon as I can.

Spam WILL be deleted. Please remember to be kind and friendly. 🤍

xo
ℳ.

Copyright @ MELISSA CUENTAS LABRADOR 2024.